Dr Sonia Batra is an Administrator in Motivational Strips and based at its India office. She has been in this forum since its inception stage. Sonia has always been selfless in encouraging and supporting fellow writer.
A dentist by profession and a writer by compulsion, Dr Sonia started writing very late in life. For her writting is a catharsis and redemption.
You will see her poems in number of anthologies like
- Break the Silence compiled by Brenda Mohammed (Amazon Best Seller)
- Crossroads compiled by Luzviminda Gabato Rivera (Amazon Best Seller)
(Both the above books by Motivational Strips)
- Cherry blossom
- Rising to higher consciousness awareness
- Voices of Society
- Florets of Fancy
Her poem was also selected in ‘The Genius’, official magazine from Motivational strips.
Literary Awards / Honours
- Gold Category Membership in Motivational Strips
- World Award from Government of Peru
- Diploma by Govt of Khazakistan
- Honoured poet by govt of Seychelles
- Certificate of appreciation by Plethora magazine
Dr Sonia has also appeared in numerous publications in E – magazine Cultural Reverence
She has published her poems through Bharath Vision too
She has been awarded Nobel Laureate Kabi Rabinder Nath Tagore Award too